Ezi-Hose assumes responsibility for replenishment rather than our customers having to monitor inventory for the purpose of triggering replenishment orders. Ezi-Hose monitors inventory levels and manages the replacement process.
• Right-size inventory
• Increase inventory confidence
• Minimize data entry errors
• State-of-the-art technology
• Option of Bar code scanning of items to replenish
• Automatic item pricing as per contract
• Stock swap on line items no longer require
Standard MRO Supply
Our basic ship-and-bill arrangement enables you to place and receive orders using our thorough and efficient supply system.
• Servicing you from one of our 7 customer service locations
• Delivering to your storeroom/central receiving area
• Electronic funds transfer (EFT)
• 24/7 emergency responses
• Expert technical assistance
Vendor Managed Inventory
• Vendor managed inventory is a planning and management system that is not directly tied to inventory ownership. Ezi-Hose assumes responsibility for replenishment rather than our customer having to monitor inventory for the purpose of triggering replenishment orders. We monitor product sales and decide when to initiate the resupply procedure. This procedure improves customer service through receipt of timely information.
• A true partnership is formed between our customer and Ezi-Hose Company.
Flexible Inventory Replenishment Program
• Ezi-Hose can tailor an inventory replenishment program to fit your precise replenishment needs. Ezi-Hose will monitor and replenish your inventory items while you keep control.
Reduction in Vendor Base
• With our associated divisions within Ezi-Hose such as Hydraulic and Lubrication Services we can reduce your supplier base, and decrease the number of backorders all at a high level of service.We can supply not only your hose and fittings requirements but all your lubrication equipment and audit services as well.
Bar Coding System
• Our bar coding system enables our customer to shrink inventories by eliminating redundant and obsolete products. In addition to freeing up storeroom space, bar coding gives the customer access to real-time inventory counts so they are never surprised by lower product quantities again. Administrative costs are reduced by the elimination of the need for order entry. Bar coding labels are furnished with the customer’s own part number and the Ezi-Hose part number.
Purchase Order Reduction
• By utilizing our bar coding system, administrative costs related to processing paperwork and requisitions is reduced. Receiving costs are reduced due to performing fewer receiving functions. Disbursement costs are condensed – fewer invoices.
Tool Store Management
Ezi-Hose offers on site Tool Store management as part of our total services package.
Stores Management programs are developed to allow customers to focus on their core values.
Customers benefit through:
• Reduced labor costs
• Reduced Inventory value
• Reduced workflow process cost
• Increased service levels
Typical Tool Store Services Include:
• Receive / inspect / put away material
• Physical inventory (cycle counts)
• Maintain shelf life items
• Disburse material / deliver material to end users
• Process credit issues / perform vendor returns
• Replenish self-service areas
• Coordinate outside repairs of parts
• Perform warehouse housekeeping / yard maintenance
• Tool room functions
o Check-in / check-out
o Coordinate repair programs
• Usage / Spend Data Reports provided as required
Vending Machine Distribution Programs
Custom-built to best serve the location where it resides
• Increases productivity
• Need for counter attendant is not required
• Reduces the process of purchase orders
• Customized usage reports provided
• Products available 24 / 7
Ezi-Hose provides solutions for your entire acquisition-to-payables processes.
Our program is designed to relieve our customer of the transaction execution intensity, affording their purchasing staff time to focus on purchases such as raw materials, energy, contract services, and other items of greater strategic importance.
Ezi-Hose performs third party procurement for the full complement of activities related to the purchase order. Initially, these activities would be accomplished using existing systems and procedures. Through process improvement and integration, all purchase transactions can be electronically channelled from the customer’s system to Ezi-Hose before releasing to the customer’s preferred suppliers.
An Ezi-Hose procurement service merges state-of-the-art technology with qualified personnel to provide transaction processing, global sourcing, and support services.